Sons of Dissension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SOD stands for responsible gaming and wishes to promote a Happy Atmosphere for all to enjoy!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding Clan Website access/posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Palerider

Palerider

Job/hobbies : Kill

Regarding Clan Website access/posting Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Clan Website access/posting   Regarding Clan Website access/posting EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:03 am

I have been asked numerous times by various clan members about not being able to access/post in certain areas of the website. I must first apologize and explain that I am NOT the originator of this website, so I am learning how to run this as we go. Coldshock and I have kind of fallen into it, as our main website administrator has unfortunately left our clan. We are still in good with him, and should be able to contact him regarding any issues on this website. I am currently trying to figure out HOW to give certain people access to areas where they would like to post, and the ultimate goal is to be able to allow everyone total ability to post in all reasonable areas. If you would like to have posting privileges in certain areas, I can try to accommodate. Please contact me in WOT chat or Ventrillo. At this point in time, access has only been given to a few select members, and all other access will remain limited until we can come to a satisfactory solution. Thanks for your patience as we work towards making this website better for everyone.

See ya on the field!!!!

Palerider
Back to top Go down

Regarding Clan Website access/posting
Page 1 of 1